Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Post.... It might be the last.... who knows?!?

Hey all,

I decided to start this to help keep everyone in the loop of what is going on with Kaiti and I.

Basically life has been really tough lately, we haven't been able to make enough to pay the bills. Well, God showed us how if we trust him he always comes through, maybe not as quick or exactly how we'd like, but he does.

Kaiti has been working for Freightquote.com since late September as a temp. She just now got hired! We're really excited. She's working part-time, but it's not temp anymore and she's making more an hour than the temp agency was paying her.

I (Josiah) am in a weird place right now. I have been landscaping for a few years now, and in the winters I've been delivering pizzas. It's been alright, but when landscaping started again I didn't feel like it was where God wanting me. So I didn't go back. I trusted God would find me something while I kept working delivering pizzas. It was so hard because where I've been delivering pizzas is a bad neighborhood. I have had 2 guns pointed at me, about 3 or 4 guys threaten to beat me to get the pizza, and 1 guy had a knife held out towards me. So basically it's been interesting. Now I know though that I'm not scared of much, just sharks and squids.

Getting back to the point. God is really blessed us with Kaiti having a permanent part-time job and if all goes well I start at Dish Network, installing dishes, on Monday.

I think this is a good start to this blog. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment